Since August of 2010 I tried to get out of their Budget Billing Program.After 3 months I was out of their program carrying close to $400 in credit Instead of using my credit for the month of October they forwarded to BGE the budget amount due.

As a result I was charged for a past due amount. They have yet to straighten out my account. I was promised a $25 Visa gift card. Almost 2 wks later and I still don't have it.

BGE does not have the credit balance like the Director said. Do not use this company! Return calls are never made. Promised emails are never sent.

Now I'm wondering if they are trying to steal the rest of my credit balance.Shocked that a "Director" could be so inept.

Had an Experience with WGL Energy?

Comments

Suburban Propane - Highest gouging company of 2017 Suburban Propane "This is for the marysville location with the "help" of Maryjane and her supervisor. This company's fees are ridiculous. To start off, they charge $90 to install the propane tank...." Read more Acacia Energy - DISRESPECTFUL & DISTASTEFUL Acacia Energy "They have cut my lights off after I had already paid on more than 3 occasions while my children were at home. When I addressed this with them, their response..." Read more Waste Pro Usa - Recycle bin just skipped ! And not emptied Waste Pro Usa "I called twice as I was the ONLY one on my block that did not get my recycle bin emptied!I was assured it would be addressed.Well it is now 8:30pm..." Read more Waste Management predatory contracts Waste Management "I called to cancel, but was told that since we did not renew in April, that we were automatically renewed for twelve months. The person I spoke with admitted our..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more