Walkersville, Maryland

about an year ago a guy showed up on my door step saying that he is from Washington Gas Energy Services and they can save me hundreds of dollars every year using wind power electricity.so after looking through the brochure i signed up...and i forgot all about it and didn't check my bill .....(which i should have)....fast forward, months later...quite by chance we happened notice something add and after scrutinizing our bill found out that they have been ripping me off!

along with other charges, adding any where from 50-90 dollars a month for using wind power..!!! something the guy told me which will save me money, i had the privilege of paying to be using it!! now i m in phone call nightmare trying to cancel the wind power.

and $150 cancellation fee on top of my $491.71 electric bill for this month!!!

be very careful switching over to this company!be aware of what you are signing up for.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of wind power electricity. WGL Energy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wind power electricity in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at WGL Energy.

Had an Experience with WGL Energy?

Comments

I fail to see how it's a scam if you failed to read or check your bill?